29 Apr Lake Victoria Learning Center in Tanzania
- provide high-quality education for SIL’s expatriate families. Recognizing the passport diversity of its families, LVLC tries to be sensitive to their needs.
- give children a group learning experience
- facilitate recruitment and retention of SIL missionaries serving in Tanzania
LVLC seeks to provide a secure, positive learning environment in which each child is encouraged to:
- grow in the knowledge and love of God
- see learning through a Biblical worldview
- discover the joy of learning, and establish practical learning skills
- do his or her best to develop personal talents and abilities
- love, respect, and help others
- fulfill his or her academic potential
LVLC’s priority is to provide primary level education (i.e. 5 to 13 year olds). Pre-school and/or secondary education may be provided and/or supported when there is teaching capacity. When teaching capacity permits, SIL will consider inviting other missionary families to join LVLC.
For teaching opportunities click here >>
View our website click here >>