Q. Do I need a college degree to become a teacher of missionary children?

A. Typically you need a college degree (and a teaching credential/licence) to become a teacher of missionary children. There are circumstances, however, in which a school for children of missionaries is short of teachers and may recruit individuals who do not have a degree (or a teaching credential/licence). However, these teachers have found it difficult to obtain a degree (or teaching credential/licence) once they begin teaching. It is well worth your time to finish college and obtain a degree (and obtain a teaching credential/licence).

A representative from one mission organization talks about their desire to have successful teachers.

Translate »